In keeping with Valen's mission of being an 'end-to-end solution provider of batteries and energy storage', we are proud to offer another essential product in our specialist range for the Fire and Pumping industry.
Valen's Fire Pump Controller Enclosures are manufactured from powder-coated galvanised steel, meaning they are suitable for heavy-duty applications. There is an expansive range of standard enclosures available. However, Valen realises projects come up from time to time that has unique requirements, so we offer customised enclosures, ensuring there is always a solution.
A range of options and accessories are also available to suit Valen's extensive range of cabinets.
- Protection: Valen Fire Pump Controller Enclosures complies with IP66 IK10, NEMA 4 (independent accredited test laboratory).
- Enclosure Body: The robust monoblock body is fabricated using galvanised steel sheet (1.2mm-1.5mm). Flat face sealing surfaces are provided to increase seal life. Pre-fitted blind nutserts are incorporated to accommodate mounts and accessory fasteners to eliminate drilling and retain the IP rating. Integral device place mounts and M6 earth studs provided. A galvanised steel gland plate incorporated into the bottom face. Cutting, pressing and full continuous seam welding using precision automated manufacturing equipment ensures accuracy and consistent high-quality.
- Enclosure Door: The robust surface mounted door is fabricated using 1.5mm galvanised steel sheet and incorporates concealed removable hinges with captive pins. The door is designed for a 110° opening. Each door contains cable management rails, an M6 earth stud and a high-quality machine-applied foamed in place (FIP) Polyurethane seal. Two internal cable management rails can be removed to provide additional space for equipment, duct and door-mounted control components.
- Enclosure Seal: A high-quality machine-applied full perimeter UL listed Polyurethane seal foamed in place (FIP) provides excellent sealing over a long life. Temperature resistance -40°C to +80°C (160°C short-term loading).
- Enclosure Lock: A full range of locking solutions are available upon request. Steel enclosures <1000mm high have 3mm double bit insert quarter-turn lock with key. Whereas enclosures>1000mm high has a 3 point locking system with key-lock swing handle. Optional Fire Authority Lock Type 003 available to suit upon request.
- Device Mounting Plate: The device mounting plate is 1.5mm galvanised steel sheet. Pressed to provide strength; it is pre-fitted into the enclosure as standard.
- Gland Plate: Gland plates incorporated into the bottom face of the enclosure for cable management. Provided with gaskets and fasteners; the size and quantity vary according to enclosure size.
- Surface Treatment: UL approved epoxy-polyester powder-coated with a textured finish; 80-120 micron average thickness. The standard electrical enclosure colour is RAL3001 (R13 Signal Red).